this is the way of the valkyrie.
Poema, La pasión, por la poetisa uruguaya, Cristina Peri Rossi
We emerged from love
as if from an aerial catastrophe
We had lost our clothes
I was missing a tooth
and you had lost track of time
Was it a year as long as a century
or a century as short as a day?
Among the furniture
around the house
glasses photos torn books
We were survivors
of a collapse
of a volcano
of raging waters
And we parted with the vague feeling
of having survived
though we didn’t know what for.
English translation of the poem, The passion, by Nicaraguan writer Cristina Peri Rossi
hello my lovelies! it is coming close to my blog’s third year birthday, so i thought that i would do a giveaway of some books that i have enjoyed recently to celebrate my lovely followers!
here are a few rules:
- you must be following me (nerdfightergirl). this is a celebration of my followers!
- to enter, reblog this post. reblog as many times as you want (but don’t spam your followers, that’s not cool).
- the winner will get to pick one of the books above (not necessarily the edition above).
- this giveaway is international! books will be shipped using the book depository, which ships worldwide. yahoo!
- in the event that you win, you must be willing to give me your address so i know where to send the book!
- the giveaway ends august 31st, so reblog by then!
so yes! have fun everyone, and i wish you all the best of luck!
Let me tell you, misplacing a $100 dollar bill IS FUCKING STRESSFUL! GAH!!
That doesn’t make me love you any less.
Please, for the love of Jesus, don’t remove my info when reblogging ♥
For More Fashion Inspiration & Body Confidence Follow Me:
you are STUNNING. I love that white dress.